Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday [2]

Weekly meme hosted at Breaking The Spine

This week's "I-CAN'T-WAIT-TO-HAVE-IN-MY-HANDS" book is...

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
(click on title to add on goodreads)


  Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

_____________________

I had a dream once  where I was in a situation similar to this, but of course much shorter and probably boring I can't quite remember well, so when I read this description I was like "YESSS!" :D . It's based on a 24-hour long period yet it's a whole book, a 256 pages book. I can't wait to read and find out how can a romance can blossom in such a small period of time, it's gonna take some serious convincing! (:

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one! Love the cover, it is so cute and adorable!! And this book sounds definitely my type. Great pick! Here's my WOW:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-au-revoir-crazy.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title! The story also sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing 'cause I'm definitely adding this on my tbr list. New follower here and feel free to stop by our blog for our WoW post this week.


    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks AMAZING. I can't wait for it; I've already added it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for this one either...it looks like it's going to be a super cute read! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!