Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Moon and More

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)
 
 
THE MOON AND MORE
by sarah dessen
 
Set in the fictional beach town of Colby, where several of Dessen's novels take place, it features 18-year-old Emmeline, who is spending her last summer before college working for her family's vacation rental business and enjoying a summer romance with a young aspiring filmmaker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am not ashamed to say that I am Dessen's #1 obsessive fan and this is my whole being right now:
 
 
This is too much to take. The new covers are so freaking gorgeous and I want them all and this book takes back to Colby and OMG I can't wait to see which charcaters from her previous books show up!
(I hope is Dexter & Remy)
(or Owen & Anabelle)
(or Ruby & Nate)
(or...)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for another Dessen-it really sucked that there was not a new one this year so I just cannot wait for this new one (am hoping for Dexter and Remy as I love them so much but any would be good).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen, but it turned me into a total Dessen fangirl! I can't wait to read this one either. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!