Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)
 
 
 
 
I'm the worst blogger ever, I'm so sorry!
but here's an awesome book that will hopefully make up a little for my horrible blogging :(
 
 
TUMBLE & FALL
by Alexandra Coutts
 
A novel about the end of days full of surprising beginning
The world is living in the shadow of oncoming disaster. An asteroid is set to strike the earth in just one week’s time; catastrophe is unavoidable. The question isn’t how to save the world—the question is, what to do with the time that's left? Against this stark backdrop, three island teens wrestle with intertwining stories of love, friendship and family—all with the ultimate stakes at hand.
Alexandra Coutts's TUMBLE & FALL is a powerful story of courage, love, and hope at the end of the world.
 
 
 
 
 
FINALLY! A dystopian novel that doesn't have a crazy post-apocalyptic world and surreal technology but instead focuses on the feelings and the things a teenager would want to do with their last time of their lives. I can already feel the tears.
 
And how about that GORGEOUS cover?

4 comments:

  1. New Follower! I totally love the book you picked this week! The cover is awesonesauce and how you pointed that it wasn't the cliche dystopian I'm super excited to see how it goes!

    Happy Reading!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-24-dirty-little.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit this definitely has a great premise. It raises interesting questions about what would you do if you knew the world is going to end. Great pick and that cover is very eye catching! I will be adding it to my to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I am totally going to be reading this one. It sounds absolutely incredible. Thanks for the introduction!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cover is so beautiful and romantic although I'm not sure how well it fits the story-we'll see!

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!