Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt

Title: Bright Before Sunrise 
Author: Tiffany Schmidt
Published February 18th 2014 by Walker Childrens
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depo
________________________________________

 
Bright Before Sunrise was an amazing surprise. Even though I knew I would like it just by reading the synopsis I wasn’t prepared to this amount of awesomeness. If you don’t know yet, this book is set around a course of events that happened one night, yes, just one night. And if you are unsure about how someone can build up realistic, swoony romance; let me tell you that you have nothing to worry about.

Schmidt did a marvelous job at making you root for each of her characters from the start and make you slowly fall for them. And believe me, I don’t fall for anything, but this book is so well-done and the story is so wonderfully splendid that it will convince you and transport you to this magic night in the life of Jonah and Brighton.

And speaking of Jonah and Brighton, I absolutely loved them. I thought they are perfect for each other and that their qualities complement them well. I liked that we get to see both their points of view and that got me even more involved in their lives and personal stories.

So I really don’t know what to say because when I think about this book all I want to do is gush about everything it made me feel. Because it gave me a lot of feelings, all the joy and the giddiness, delight and amusement. It was a magical experience that I want to relive again. Yes, I have actually place this one on my re-read shelf (which is composed of maybe five books). It’s one of those books that have an unexpected depth that will leave you dazzled. Great book!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!