Wednesday, July 20, 2016

On The Jellicoe Road FREE AUDIOBOOK right now.

Hello, it's me. 

I have been mostly silent but I am back with AWESOME news. I've posted about this on my Facebook and Twitter pages but I don't want anyone to miss this.

ON THE JELLICOE ROAD. Yes, the one and only. Yes, the best Young Adult ever published. Is currently this week's FREE AUDIOBOOK as part of the Audiobook Sync program.



SYNC is a summer program that aims to connect teens and young adults with free copies of audiobook versions of some of the most well-loved, life-changing and critically acclaimed YA books.

So I strongly encourage you to check their program out. I have been a fan for years and I've gotten some AMAZING titles. 

If you need further convincing, here is my review of On The Jellicoe Road Audiobook.

But hurry, 'cause the last day to get it is July 21, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!