Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review. PS I Like You by Kasie West

Title. PS I Like You
Author. Kasie West
Expected publication: July 26th 2016 by Point
Goodreads /  Amazon
____________________________________



What I love about Kasie West is that she is has stuck to her formula of clean, cute stories that leave you feeling good.



Here is another example of a perfect teen romance. If there is someone who can pull off this type of contemps is Kasie West and that's why she has amassed a fan base like she has right now. PS I Like You is a story about a pair of anonymous pen pals, as in letter-writing people who have no idea who they are talking to, who realize they have a lot of things in common.

In this case the identity of the people is easy to guess from the start, which makes it all funnier actually, because they are as unlikely and mismatched as they come. Our main girl, Lily, she is the quirky hipster girl that doesn't realize she is cool. And our main guy is the popular jock but with a secret depth.

I liked the book. I thought it was cute and a very quick read, but I really think this one will appeal to the younger fans of Contemporary YA, I'm not sure anyone older than fifteen will be very into it. It was a little bit on the tween side, this one. 

But as always, the quality of the writing and the sweetness of the story cannot be denied. A good little summer read from a fan-favorite author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!